Ergonomic Micro-Shear Flush Cutters, 12.7 cm, Polished Blades
- Ergonomic design with particulate-free grips
- Micro-shear flush cutters for delicate wires
- 12.7 cm (5") Long
- Polished blades
- ESD safe
- Ultra slim profile for access in high density areas
- Extra tough high carbon steel blades
- Sized for smaller hands and maximum maneuverablity
- Swiss made
Size and shape of these cutters are optimized to work in high density areas.
Cutting capacity: 16 AWG (1.29 mm) soft wire.
The new ergonomic design offers several benefits:
- Ergonomic handle reduces repetitive motion strain
- Anti-slip rubber outer surface for improved grip
- Perfect stiffness for increased productivity
- Easy pick up with or without gloves
- Ultimate operator comfort from UCP intelligent design
- ESD-safe material
Micro-shears utilize a shearing cut to provide a clean and smooth cut. Anti-shock shear cutting greatly reduces mechanical shock delivered to the component and requires less effort to cut a wire as compared to compression wire cutters.